Wednesday, August 6, 2008

NBA 2K9


Wow! I was over at my friend Ben Stauffer's house playing with his PS3, something that I do not own, and we whipped up the NBA 2k8 FEAT. Chis Paul. This whiney Ernie and the Topnotes 1940's style funk started blasting off in my ear. We rocked out the Dunk Contest and the Highlight Reels n stuff. The game looks great, and I am totally into getting a ps3. ( No Matter how outragoues it costs!!!!)


Then there's NBA 2k9, which when I get a PS3, it will be out.

5-on-5 Online? WOW thats gonna be sick. 5 online players against 5, now thats huge! Analyst Clark Kellogg and sideline reporter Cheryl Miller join color commentator Kevin Harlan to create one of the most knowledgeable broadcast teams in the game.


Now that's a change. Clark Kellogg... I don't like that. Cheryl Miller instead of Craig Sager... I love Cheryl Miller. A+. Do you know how anoying listenig to Craig drone on is. ESPECIALLY IN A VIDEO GAME!!!!

LOL. I still think that they should get Reggie Miller, Marv Albert, and Cheryl Miller. You get the brother and sister, plus the biggest basketball commentator legend the world can offer. Marv Albert, who is commonly referred to as "the voice of basketball."


At Least 2K9 won't have the annoying 40's funk song in there. - The only weakness to 2K8.

PS. The Point of the KG Bball Card: There is None.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's amazing news, Aaron. I didn't know about the 5-on-5 online play (or the dunk contest, for that matter). The last NBA 2K game I played was 2K6 so I'm really looking forward to this. I just got a PS3 last week, so I'm totally psyched.

You do need to get a PS3... you could try winning one through this Stacker 2 contest. There are less than 140 entrants right now so chances of winning are pretty decent. All you have to do is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt and you could win a PS3, 10 t-shirts with your design on it, a copy of Rise of the Argonauts, and a year's supply of 6HP.

I work for them so I can't enter, but if you enter let me know and I'll vote for you. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions too.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Contact Me

Germantown Hills, Illinois, United States
aaronjroos@hotmail.com