Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Thought On Video Games 1

Greetings! All Of You! This is my latest post and I hope you enjoy it.


Oh yeah, By the way. If anybody reading this wants to crash on a very comfortable peice of wood, don't hesistate to stop by my house.












Oh yeah. We're so nice that we'll give you a free t-shirt.

Okay So.... Everybody here listens to podcasts, writes blogs, channels RSS Feeds to their Ipods... and Downloas something in someway.... Correct

I'm Trying to find out if this is just a me thing ], or if it is taking over America. (By The Way... I DO NOT TAKE JOY IN SITTING AROUND AND BLOGGING)









Please Comment answering this question.

I know.. The title of this says it's about my thoughts on video games. I'll get to that. Barely!

I just need to train my pet hamster John to kill the critics on Gamespot.com.
Beijing Olympics 2008
The Good
Detailed athletes
Good online play.
The Bad

Archaic, blister-causing controls
Way too difficult
Only 32 countries, with no real participants
Level-up system goes against reality
Lousy tutorials.

Beijing 2008 proves beyond a doubt that rapidly pushing buttons is not fun. I don't know what platforms this game will be for, but it sounds stupid. Plus they don't have basketball in it.







Alright, Maybe I'm not a very good video game news guy. Oh well. But I do have some news. I went out to the mall yesterday and looked at Gamestop. I always love getting cheap used games. Mostly because they're cheap. So I looked at the cheap used games and I picked out some cheap ones. I liked a lot of my list I was willing to buy, but I decided on three. - The three cheapest that is.

Game 1. NCAA March Madness 2002 - The games looks like crap.










Cost: 99 Cents




Game 2. NCAA March Madness 2004 - The games looks okay






Cost: 1.99 cents




Erin Andrews wrote a Review on the game, saying its Hott.





Game 3. Madden 2005 Collectors Edition - The games looks great

Cost:1.99 Cents
Okay everybody. Thanks for reading my blog. Please Comments.

No comments:

Contact Me

Germantown Hills, Illinois, United States
aaronjroos@hotmail.com