Saturday, August 2, 2008

My lastest DISSAPOINTMENTS!!!!... And JOYS!!!!!!

Invalid login, please try again...

No. I happen to be kidding. You want the weekly showdown huh? A composition of a Rose/Beasly equals a sure Hall of Famer. Manny Being Manny. Did you see him hold up that sign about Favre? His first game for the Dodgers wasn't a marquee event. Plus, Griffey's debut ended in sorrow as he was stolen from his HR #609.

Now,Now... Let's get to the bottom of things. What I truly posted this was to be exact about whats going on. Did you know that I own a Vince Carter Rookie Card (Fleer Brilliants) and there is only 15 made, and is worth 380 dollars. WOW! I'm A Gonna Sell It!

My Weekly Top 5
1. Vinny Del Negro will not Get the job done for Chicago. Neva-Eva

2. Beasly excelled MUCH MUCH more than Rose in the Orlando Summer League.

3. John Paxson is a fart face.

4. Michael Jordan is the GM of the B-Cats! WHY! He could be better off in his town of CHI!!!

5. I"Ma Gonna Be a Rich'one!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Contact Me

Germantown Hills, Illinois, United States
aaronjroos@hotmail.com