Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Nice Conversation. (Picked up in the middle)

Aaron:
From the way he has been plating so far who thinks that he is considered a possible MVP candidate. I think that he is a very possible candidate. Dwayne Wade is playing like he wants to be great which from my perspective he is getting there. Agree?

Ben (Aaron's friend) :
Wade is tied for the number 2 spot with Kobe...Being he won a ring more recently then Kobe and Kobe had his chance..

Lebron is the Best player with or without the ring!

My eyes dont lie to me!

Aaron:
I don't think this year, but next year no doubt.

I think though he needs to adopt a passing game, and less or a scoring.

I want to see him get at least 8 ast, and know how to run that offense... especially with no good PG.

Ben :
I think LeBron will win the MVP this season, he just gets better and better, I might be crazy, but he has 32-8-8 potential and he will no doubt get 50 wins with MoWill.

Aaron:
I hate how people try and compare people with their championship wins.

Lets face it....best player doesn't always come down to rings...it helps but there is so many intangibles that go into winning a championship that it's hard to hinge everything on that.

If anything a championship proves the best team but there's more to being the best player.

Now, I'm not denying that Wade is arguably a top 5 player but the best like some people are saying, just because he is having a strong Olympics, is something not to put to much stock into.

Michael (Aaron's other friend):
OMG! why is everybody jumping on the dwane wade bandwagoon just because he is playing good against week international teams --

Aaron:
Band wagon? There you go again.

Ben:
Chris Paul-30% chance of winning MVP.
LeBron James-35% chance of winning MVP.
Dwayne Wade-30% chance of winning MVP.
Other-5% chance of winning.

Michael:
That's a bit of extreme.

Aaron:
I think saying that were jumping on a bandwagon is a bit of an extreme, Mike. I mean, yah, the Heay sucked this season. They can still make a turnaround. Look at the Celtics!!!

Michael:
Dwade is a good player but not top 5 he is 9th 10th best in the league --

Ben:
I can catch your drift a little bit, thinking about Lebron, Kobe, Melo, Iverson, and Amare.

Michael:
That's what waas in my mind.

No comments:

Contact Me

Germantown Hills, Illinois, United States
aaronjroos@hotmail.com